Lacey3

Friday, April 27, 2012

Chairs

These are my new chairs and ottoman,  it's ok to be jealous of them. 
They came from my friend Amanda's amazing consignment store in Utah. 
I am having so much fun collecting little pieces that will make up my future home when we move next    year!!!
I Also scored two of those wing back chairs that were my Grandparents, they have been just sitting all lonely in my parents storage room, so I volunteered to take them of their hands and get them recovered of course!
Oh ps I am back form my Utah/Vegas trip!! I have missed blogging and have soooo much catching up to do!! 

 




I have been looking around for some fabric options to recover the chairs!! I am excited to see the transformation!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh Lacy I can't wait to see what you do with those gems!!!
    I'm so glad you're back! Where the heck have you been all my life?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really need to go in to her store more!

    ReplyDelete